Our church is offering another food distribution for our community on Wednesday, June 10th to help those families who continue to be affected by the COVID-19 crisis. In order to offer this service in an organized manner, and within the capacity of our pantry, please following the guidelines below:
- We are no longer requiring an appointment for households seeking food assistance. However, contacting us to request an appointment is still the best way to ensure that your household receives assistance.
- Because of the decline in usage, we are no longer accepting requests for appointments via email. Requests for appointments must be made via phone (see below).
- In order to request an appointment, please call the church office on MONDAY JUNE 8th or TUESDAY JUNE 9th between 9:00 am and 12:00 noon ONLY. Call 330.332.0001 and ask to speak to a Food Pantry scheduling volunteer. An appointment time will be assigned to you. All appointments for assistance will be between 10:00 am and 12:00 noon on Wednesday.
- If you choose not to make an appointment, you may drive through the church parking lot between 12:00 noon and 2:00 pm on Wednesday, June 10th. We will continue distributing food boxes until our supply is gone, or until 2:00 pm.
- Food boxes will be limited to ONE box per HOUSEHOLD and ONE HOUSEHOLD per VEHICLE. The size of each household will not be taken into account, as every food box will contain similar types and amounts of food. These guidelines are in place in order to allow us to administrate a distribution that is much larger in scale than is typical for our pantry.
Thank you for helping us make this distribution effective and efficient by following the above guidelines!